Our expert immigration legal team can provide you and your family with a bespoke immigration solution
We work closely with individuals seeking UK citizenship and naturalisation for their families and also work with those seeking asylum. Our experienced Immigration team can help with your entry clearance application, work permits and points-based applications, student visas, and human rights cases.
Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- Consultant with you to fully assess your circumstances.
- Advise you on possible options and probabilities of success.
- Advise you on the process, requirements and supporting documentation.
- Prepare your application with the recommended supporting evidence.
- Prepare witness statements, statutory declarations, affidavits and skeleton arguments (as applicable).
- Prepare a cover letter in support of the application, highlighting how the requirements are met by referring in detail to policy and case law (as applicable).
- Brief you for appeal hearings.
- Prepare bundles for appeal hearings.
- Work with professionals such as doctors, psychiatrists, barrister and country experts to provide supporting reports.
- Represent you at appeal hearings.
- Update you on the progress of applications and advise on deadlines.
- Prepare legal submissions (as required).
- Submit appeals to the First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal.
- Draft and serve a Pre-Action Protocol prior to Judicial Review
Please contact us to find out more or to book an appointment by calling 024 7622 7331 or use our contact form