Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult challenges the majority of us will face in a lifetime.
As many as 60% of people omit to make a Will. Using our specialist knowledge of property, trust and tax laws, we can help you draw up a Will that puts an end to uncertainty you may have and ensures that your wishes are met.
As many as 60% of people omit to make a Will. Who should make a Will?
• Married or civil partners with assets they wish to leave their family.
• Divorced couples or dissolved civil partnerships.
• Unmarried and same sex couples living together.
• Individuals who may want to leave gifts to friends, charities or other outside their family.
• People with individual estates worth more than ?125,000.
• Anyone who wants to express wishes about their specific funeral arrangements, about organ donation or giving
The team at Rotherhams are experienced in dealing with estates that are left behind with sympathy and efficiency. We can assist with obtaining valuations of all of the assets of the estate, agreeing tax liability and applying for a Grant of Probate (or Letters of Administration if there is no will). Once the Grant has been obtained, we can organise the gathering in of the assets of the estate and begin administering them according to the will or according to law as the case may be.
Please contact us to find out more or to book an appointment by calling 024 7622 7331 or use our contact form