This service is for private clients only.
Our expert immigration legal team can provide you with a bespoke immigration solution.
We work closely with individuals seeking UK citizenship and naturalisation for their families, and also those seeking asylum. Our experienced team of immigration lawyers can assist with entry clearance application, work permits and points-based applications, student visas, and human rights cases.
How we can help:
- Arrange a consultation to fully assess a client’s circumstances
- Advise on possible options and probabilities of success
- Advise on the process, requirements, and supporting documentation
- Prepare applications with the recommended supporting evidence
- Prepare witness statements, statutory declarations, affidavits, and skeleton arguments (as applicable)
- Preparation of a cover letter in support of an application, highlighting how the requirements are met by referring in detail to policy and case law (as applicable)
- Brief clients prior to appeal hearings
- Preparation of bundles for appeal hearings
- Working with professionals such as doctors, psychiatrists, barristers, and country experts to provide supporting reports
- Representing clients at appeal hearings
- Providing updates on the progress of applications and advise on deadlines
- Preparation of legal submissions (as required)
- Submission of appeals to the First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal
- Draft and serve a Pre-Action Protocol prior to judicial review
Please contact us to find out more.
Book an appointment by calling 024 7622 7331 or use our contact form.